Event Forum

Author   Comment  
Fred

Reply with quote  #1 
Please email at mackeytexas@aol.com

We need 2 camping and 2 (3 day) non VIP passes for  2019.
SBG_Productions

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Fred,

Looking for sold out tickets? We recommend to join the wait list here → ticket exchange.

The process is simple. Request a ticket now. As soon as tickets are available, Lyte will complete your purchase automatically at the price offered, with no hidden fees. You will only be charged if Lyte finds you tickets.

Am I guaranteed a ticket when I make a request?

A request is not a guarantee of a ticket. How many tickets are returned determines how many tickets are available for buyers. If you do not receive a ticket, you will be notified when the exchange closes.

Where are these tickets coming from?

All tickets are sourced from original ticket holders and are 100% verified for authenticity.

For more info, click here. For any questions, please contact us at 970-728-8037.

Thanks!
Festival Staff
Fred

Reply with quote  #3 
The Lyte business model does not work for us. You have to give out your credit card info and you may get tickets. I might already have tickets once tickets become available with Lyte. We need to be able to have tickets asap so we can make travel plans.

Once we get camping passes and festival passes we will be able to move forward with
travel plans.

Anyone with tickets for sale can email us:  mackeytexas@aol.com

Thanks
JimmyG

Reply with quote  #4 
Everyone:

Trying to Get Some... Tickets that is... Telluride Blues and Brews... Saturday 2019..

Needing 2 tickets please!!

Thank you

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.