Event Forum

Author   Comment  
ordietrying

Reply with quote  #1 
This will be my second year to attend.  Tent camping again this year.  Seems like there's at least 3 areas?  The woods that they only open up for the festival, the baseball field and the actual town campground which from memory was mostly full of a variety of RV's. 

We got there by 9:30 AM on Thursday last year and the woods were pretty much full already.  Of course I didn't know what "full" was until the end of that day.  Haha   

Once you cross the auto bridge into the park it seemed like there was different queue's to get into depending on where you wanted to go but they weren't explaining which was what in a way that made sense.  It was kind of like I was the only one that hadn't been there before.  I can't find any explanation of this on the website.   I have a much bigger tent his year so I'm thinking about heading straight for the ball field. 

Thanks for any help and kind words of advice!
placervalleygirl

Reply with quote  #2 
What exactly would you like to know? Campers and RV's are in the main town campground. You can tent camp towards the left over a small bridge. You can also stay right and go past the bathhouse and there is a bunch of camping there. Lots of open space. Or the ballfield. Does that help?
ordietrying

Reply with quote  #3 
That helps Placervalleygirl. Thank you. My question was too general so you did good.  Last year we camped last within sight of the small waterfall and the campground stage.  I think the bridge you mentioned is really close to there?   I may be pushed for time on Monday morning so I probably need to think about where I can get out of quickly/easily more than anything.
placervalleygirl

Reply with quote  #4 
If you are pushed for time then your best spot is closest to the entrance. Try and camp to the left, behind the dumpsters in the grassy area there.
SBG_Productions

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 

Hi there,

There are 3 areas for camping to choose from with your general camping pass

They are:

1. Warner Field - which is the baseball field on the right as you enter the park. No trees.
  2. The Town Park campground itself - this is where you have to camp if you have a vehicle pass.
  3. Zone One - the wooded area behind the campground, no vehicles.

Camping is communal in all 3 areas, no designated campsites, just put your tent up wherever you want. 

It does get crowded so be prepared to be close to your neighbors!

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our office directly at 970-728-8037.

Cheers,
Festival Staff

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.