Event Forum

Author   Comment  
RWBethel

Reply with quote  #1 
I have two 3 day passes, one campsite, and one camping gear for sale.  I cannot make it this year.  Please message me asap, I'll do what you need to verify legitimacy, and get them to you asap.  Thanks, Bob 619-807-1304

willing to sell as a package, or parcel them all out....just need to part with them.  I'm not happy to do this, but I'm just not able to attend......ugh!
amoore312

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Bob - I’m looking for one 3-day ticket. Do you still have one available? Thank you! Ashley
RWBethel

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore312
Hi Bob - I’m looking for one 3-day ticket. Do you still have one available? Thank you! Ashley

Hi Ashley, I'll let you know in a few minutes.  I've got one person asking for another ticket, so I may very well have one. 
RWBethel

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Ashley, I'm in San Diego, so I'll need to overnight this wristband to you.  I have paypal, venom, and I could even take a credit card.  I own an insurance agency in El Cajon, CA.  Let me know how you would like it delivered.  We still have 3 days, so priority is least expensive.  FedEx would be about $30.  Cost is $254. plus delivery.  My cell number is 619-807-1304. 
amoore312

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Bob - I appreciate the response. One of the people in the group I’m attending the festival with found an available pass for me. Thank you again!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.