Event Forum

Author   Comment  
JimmyG

Reply with quote  #1 
Looking to buy (2) tickets for May 31 or June 1 - 2019 Durango Blues Train. Prefer Friday but either will do.
SBG_Productions

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi JimmyG,

Looking for sold out tickets? Join the official wait list → https://lyte.com/durangobluestrain/Durango-Blues-Train-83122/

Durango Blues Train has teamed up with Lyte to give our attendees a safe way to get official tickets after tickets have sold out. This is a fan-to-fan exchange that eliminates the worries of purchasing a fraudulent ticket from a scalper, craigslist or third party like Stub Hub. All tickets are issued by our ticketing provider, Front Gate Tickets.

Please let us know if you have any questions, thanks!

Blues Train Staff
Frank Demarais

Reply with quote  #3 
Blues Train Staff
Lyte customer service responded that NO support for Blues Train May 31, June 1 tickets.  email:

We will not be having a ticket exchange for this event. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best,
Team Lyte

If this is incorrect, please advise them and tell us here how to work with them

Frank Demarais

Reply with quote  #4 
Note, I have 3 Tickets for Friday 5/31 and 2 Tickets for Saturday 6/1 that I need to sell (at cost) due to a wedding that got scheduled after I bought them.
So, open to conversations outside of Lyte if that doesn't work
JimmyG

Reply with quote  #5 
Frank,

I definitely need 2 tickets for Friday if you have them. Still checking through SBG about the LYTE -- non-support issue. Have not bought tickets through the SBG exchange system prior but let me know.

Thanks, 
ryanpfaff

Reply with quote  #6 
Have 2 for 31st at cost. Contact if interested would be transferred into your name

Frank Demarais

Reply with quote  #7 
LYTE service finally activated today, and I returned the tickets I had for May 31 and June 1
Decided best option to work in the system, with their waiting list 

Tickets gone
JimmyG

Reply with quote  #8 
Ryan,
Call... text... if you still have tickets at cost. 9709015348
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.