Event Forum

Author   Comment  
gretchenb

Reply with quote  #1 
I literally attempted to purchase VIP passes within 3 seconds after they came on sale. The system got really slow, I refreshed and 45 seconds later there are no more tickets available?! Ate you giys takingvan precautions from people using bots to buy and re-sell tickets?. Have never been unble to buy tickets before. Its like a family tradition to sitvsnd watch the clock count down to buy them. Heartbreaking wont be able to attend after all these years. Really peculiar as well that most hotels sold out before tickets went on sale. Some strange ass fcukery going on this year
gzamis

Reply with quote  #2 
Vehicle passes were gone immediately, I mean 20 seconds after things went live, not like years before. What IS going on this year?
Man of Science

Reply with quote  #3 
Not your imagination, folks. I logged in to the ticket vendor screen at 10:58 (Central time) and started hitting refresh every 5 seconds until the link went "live". Then I ordered a camping parking pass IMMEDIATELY and there were NONE available. And we are talking a couple of seconds here.  Then I ordered early bird passes and NONE of those were available either.  The passes is not a big deal - there's only $15 difference anyway - but I really needed the parking pass.  This is absolutely RIGGED, and I can't express how disappointed I am.  I love this festival and I thought it was different from the ones I've given up on, but maybe not.
Man of Science

Reply with quote  #4 
And my follow-up comment.  If you bought a parking pass and won't need it, please reach out to me.  Unless you are an actual ticket broker who bought it just to flip it, in which case Burn in H***, bud.
Rosemaryk1

Reply with quote  #5 
Same scenario with me.  Sitting and waiting to get tickets and VOILA....... they are gone in SECONDS....hmm, I thought I just didn't know the right tricks. [frown]
gretchenb

Reply with quote  #6 
Three years in a row, no problems, then a 45 second delay this morning. Clicked to buy two tickets, said limit was reached (2) then "none available". I bet you keep an eye on craigslist in the coming weeks and the VIP tickets will be selling for $1200 a pop. Definitlely something fishy going on
Stevil

Reply with quote  #7 
I'm looking for 1 VIP ticket to the 2018 Telluride Blues and Brews festival.  I have 10 family and friends going and I'm the only one that didn't get a ticket.  I got kicked out a couple times putting in my CC info, I almost had one, argh.

Thanks for you consideration,
Steve
Dakine51surf

Reply with quote  #8 
Hello, I need 1 or 2 Saturday passes or 1- 3 day pass fo Telluride Blues Festival . Driving from San Diego!
Please email me at garyyoung@sbcglobal.net or call 858-997-6467 Gary
SBGcanSUCKit

Reply with quote  #9 
TOTAL BS
gretchenb

Reply with quote  #10 
You wont be able to get VIP tickets because someonevdropped the ball and didn't check the bots status. All gone in about 8 seconds. Been attending this fest for years, tried gor one last set of tickets because my husband died of cancer and wanted his ashes taken there. My, and many other peoples' hearts were broken because of their negligence with the ticket sales.
Heading instead to Bourbon & Beyond in Louisville in Sept. Not exactly what he wanted, much more expensive, but the line-up is bloody amazing
SBGcanSUCKit

Reply with quote  #11 
Hey everyone, what a surprise! You can buy tickets here https://www.stubhub.com/telluride-blues-and-brews-festival-tickets/grouping/492650/
Better hurry, only !@#$%^tickets left.....what a pile of shit

gretchenb

Reply with quote  #12 
That's insane! They're charging over $150 more for regular 3 day passes than VIP 3 day passes! The festival organizers need to put in precautions against bots buying up all the tickets and reselling them for profit. Eight seconds into truing to buy 2 VIP tickets, they're sold out?!
Man of Science

Reply with quote  #13 
Couldn't agree more.  As much as I love this fest, the sham about having equal access to tickets (and sending countdown e-mails to get people worked up and excited) is too offensive.  This will be our last year at B&B.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.