Event Forum

Author   Comment  
Julia0785

Reply with quote  #1 
I’ve been trying to return/sell 4 tickets back to the LYTE site but it won’t accept my 8 digit order #. Any suggestions? And is anyone interested in 4 tickets? Send me a message. 8602276872
SBG_Productions

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Julia,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the LYTE system. We've confirmed that a member of their fan experience team will reach out to you shortly to help solve the issue and return your tickets.

Thanks,
SBG Staff
JimmyG

Reply with quote  #3 
Julia0785

I am interested in 2 tickets for 5/31 if you have them. I also had issues with the LYTE system. 
uselyte

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi all! Alexa from Lyte here... 

Feel free to reach out to Lyte at support@lyte.com and with any questions you have about the Official Star Wars Ticket Exchange. We typically respond within a couple of hours and we would love to help you all out in any way that we can. When you write in, be sure to use the same email associated with your tickets. 

Best,

Team Lyte
uselyte

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uselyte
Hi all! Alexa from Lyte here... 

Feel free to reach out to Lyte at support@lyte.com and with any questions you have about the Official Durango Blues Ticket Exchange. We typically respond within a couple of hours and we would love to help you all out in any way that we can. When you write in, be sure to use the same email associated with your tickets. 

Best,

Team Lyte
Julia0785

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyG
Julia0785

I am interested in 2 tickets for 5/31 if you have them. I also had issues with the LYTE system. 
Julia0785

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi jimmyg. Do u want to text me about the tix? Still have two . 8602276872
Julia0785

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyG
Julia0785

Julia0785

Reply with quote  #9 
Text me 860-227-6872
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.