Event Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Rkahlden

Reply with quote  #1 
I have two 3 day early bird passes ($175/ea), 2 private show passes for Fri/Sat ($50/ea) and 2 camping passes ($50/ea) I need to sell. Willing to be flexible on price. Please message me, I really need to sell!!
ChrisinAustin

Reply with quote  #2 
Would you be willing to separate?   I am looking for a camping pass and a pass...  Thanks, Chris christopher.garza@yahoo.com
Ob1gynobi

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinAustin
Would you be willing to separate?   I am looking for a camping pass and a pass...  Thanks, Chris christopher.garza@yahoo.com
Ob1gynobi

Reply with quote  #4 
And I would buy one of your 3 day passes. 😁 To hang out with ChrisinAustin.
ragamuffin

Reply with quote  #5 
I can take them all if you haven't split them
radler

Reply with quote  #6 
I'm sure you have already sold but I will both camping passes if they are still available! (310) 923 1258
laureengallagher

Reply with quote  #7 
Girl from Philly needs one camping ticket to join her friends from Denver.  Lggallagher@Comcast.net
YZ426

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkahlden
I have two 3 day early bird passes ($175/ea), 2 private show passes for Fri/Sat ($50/ea) and 2 camping passes ($50/ea) I need to sell. Willing to be flexible on price. Please message me, I really need to sell!!

I am willing to take both 3-day passes off your hands is they are still for sale. How to get you the funds? Thanks for considering. - Michael
nellie_nurse

Reply with quote  #9 
If anyone sees a vehicle pas, I'm actively looking! Tyvm!
Rkahlden

Reply with quote  #10 
I still have them but trying to sell them together if I can. I should know by the end of the week. Did not mean to ignore you all, I was having a difficult time finding this site again🤓

Rebecca
YZ426

Reply with quote  #11 
Rebecca - Please let me know if they are still available. Want them both. Not looking to split them. Thanks.
radler

Reply with quote  #12 
Hi Rebecca, 
I purchased 3 day tickets for the festival for my husbands birthday back in mid june when they were released. I then went to purchase the camping passes and there was a glitch in the system because it was saying they were still available when they were not, I called and emailed the festival team to no avail. [frown] In any case, we are meeting my parents, uncles and aunts there and we will be driving from California. It's a pretty long trek and at the moment we have only been finding first come/first serve public camping which will be hard as I only have off work Thurs-Mon. Plus driving to and from the campsites kind of puts a damper on the weekend after traveling 12 hours Thursday and Monday. If you could find it in your heart to split the camping passes apart from the early bird passes/private show passes it would mean the world to us and I would be happy to offer you $75 per camping pass in whatever payment method you prefer. I have family in Cortez so if you are local I could even get you cash! 
Okay sorry for the novel.. haha.. can't blame me for trying.    (310) 923-1258 (call or text) or sadler.rd@gmail.com
ragamuffin

Reply with quote  #13 
Hi all in this thread. The tickets in total have been sold.
Allen001

Reply with quote  #14 
sell out?
Ross

Reply with quote  #15 
I need 1 to 3 tickets -  willing to pay more
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: