Event Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Ronnie Galloway

Reply with quote  #1 
Looking for 2 VIP tickets. Will consider single days if that is even possible. Please call or text 970 268 5500. Thank you.
CrazyWildWestCatLady17

Reply with quote  #2 
due to a schedule conflict, I may be unable to attend and have one 3-day festival pass for sale.  It is not VIP.

Also have one 3-day camping pass for sale, and a Base Camp gear rental package for one for sale.  Base Camp is NOT the same as the Glamping Village; it is adjacent but does not include electric or the fancier amenities.  It does include a rental tent that will be already pre-setup and waiting at the festival grounds Base Camp area for check-in, sleeps 4-6, and one each cot, sleeping bag, pillow, camp chair, lantern for one person.   It includes access to a group camp kitchen area, and nearby restrooms and showers.   The camping pass/gear rental only covers one person, any additional people joining you in same tent must have their own passes purchased separately.  Each camper needs a 3-day festival pass to access the campground area.  Parking is offsite, free shuttles drop you off at the festival and camping areas. Message me if interested.    The festival pass and camping pass and Base Camp rental package need to be sold together as a set.  

I also have single tickets available for some of the after-hours events in town and at the festival grounds. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation: